Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bad for you brownies

I know that I've already posted a brownie recipe but this one is far worse for you than the other one :)   They taste so awesome though - - so good that they don't need icing.  Tonight I whipped this together when my brother in-law came by for a visit.  He approved!


4 oz unsweetened chocolate (4 Baker's chocolate squares)
4 oz semisweet cholcolate
1 c butter
2 c sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 c flour
1/2 tsp salt

In top of double boiler ( I don't own one so I use a small pot inside a bigger one), over hot water, melt all chocolate until smooth.  Set aside.  In bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.  Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one (that's what she said).  Stir in vanilla.  Stir in flour and salt.  Add chocolate and stir until colour is consistant.  Pour batter into a greased 13X9 inch baking dish.  Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.  Let cook before serving.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hmm these look tasty!