Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our new addition...

For Christmas my wonderful husband bought me a KitchenAid Stand Mixer.  This is an appliance that will get a lot of play in my home but I've never built up the guts to purchase one myself.  What a perfect Christmas gift!  After much thought, I decided to return the black one the hubby purchased and opted for the white.  I'm very happy with how it looks in the kitchen.  It's such a huge and beautiful piece (that's what she said), that I wanted to make sure I liked it enough to display on the counter top.  I cannot wait to start using it.  Tomorrow I will be making my Mother-in-laws famous chocolate icing for a gluten free cake and the next day I will be trying out another homemade BBQ sauce recipe with homemade meatballs.  YIPPPEEE!!!!
Happy cooking :)

1 comment:

Jinny McCreary said...

Jill, you are turning into a real pro with machinery like this!! Yes my love, you have a great husband but a gift like this is to his benefit as well. HE KNOWS WHERE IT IS AT!! Enjoy.

I love you,
Mom