Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bah, Humbug!

Bah, humbug! Today I put together what I thought was going to be a great pulled pork recipe however by the time dinner rolled around and after smelling the pork cook for hours, I had zero appetite for it. I'm currently fighting a cold so my appetite is a little off so....default dinner = frozen pizza. For now, the pork is in the fridge. I'll give it a try tomorrow and let you know if it's blog worthy.

Want to know what to do to get rid of a case of the Bah, humbugs? A latte.  Simple as that. 
Yields: 2 huge mugs

2 c triple concentrated coffee (I used decaf)
1 1/3 c eggnog
2/3 c milk
nutmeg for garnish

Combine milk and eggnog. Warm up in the microwave for 3 minutes. Pour prepared coffee into a mug and add steamed eggnog/milk mixture. Sprinkle a little nutmeg on the top and enjoy! (You could add a shot of rum if you want to get a little w.i.l.d....)

*Have you ever searched 'Bah, humbug!' on urban dictionary? ha!

No comments: