Sunday, August 25, 2013

This is Jill

I'm biting the bullet...
I'm taking the plunge...
I'm jumping in the deep end...


Say good bye to "Cooking with Modesty" and hello to "This is Jill".  I'm not only changing the title of the blog and the focus but also the domain name as well.  This unfortunately means that if your try to visit "Cooking with Modesty" it will no longer be there.  Those of you who read regularly THANK YOU!  Please take a minute to change the link to http://www.thisisjill.blogspot.ca/ I will be making the official change on Wednesday August 28th.  My 300 posts will remain however they will only be accessible through "This is Jill" at http://www.thisisjill.blogspot.ca/  Thanks for following!

See you on the flip side kids.

3 comments:

Jinny McCreary said...

Jill, with great sadness, I will say goodbye to your truly wonderful "Cooking with Modesty" blog. It was information, humorous, artistic and terrific. You are very talented. I will look forward to your new blog and all the information you have to share. You really are a talented writer!--who knew?? I love you very much and am so blessed to have you in my life.
I love you,
Mom

JILL said...

Don't worry! I will still be doing the cooking thing but will be adding a few other things here and there. Just needed a change. xo
Jill

Nina said...

My my my ---- I've switched your blog to This is Jill --- so glad your Cooking with modesty will still be accessible for review - (that's what I do --- remember a recipe you posted and then go back and get it for use- thank you)
wishing you continued success with the new blog --- It already is of interest to me - great, funny(as usual) informative. Oh did you guys use your credit card at the nyc restaurant? cause if you did you'd have record of the name in your statement. I've gone that route to remember a name of someplace.
~~Nina