Monday, March 21, 2011

Relish; not so delish.

I love going out for meals and I'm usually fairly easy to please at a restaurant.  As a food blogger, I feel like it's my responsibility to tell you my bad resturant experience. Relish is a relatively new gourmet hamburger joint in Wortley Village.  My husband and I have wanted to go for lunch for quite sometime and finally got around to it this past Friday after a nice long walk along the Thames River.  We were both extremely disappointed. We waited 1 and a half hours before our hamburgers came out from the kitchen and they weren't even tasty! I ordered a veggie burger that was disgusting - a soggy bean and corn patty, my husband had a beef patty that was "alright" and we split a vanilla milk shake.  Our bill came to $38.00 and wasn't worth it at all.  A heads up: Relish; not so delish.

No comments: