Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm a cheater...

Today was spent reading and relaxing, followed by a hike with my puppy. With all of the relaxation I didn't have much time to create a masterpiece of a meal. I dug to the back of the cupboard and found a jar of President's Choice Mango Coconut Cooking Sauce. I am posting it on here because I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. When in a crunch, definitely worth it!


I cut up 2 large chicken breasts and pan fried for 5 minutes then pour the entire jar on top. I simmered for 10 minutes and served on a bed of jasmine rice in a bowl. A spicy, sweet and delicious meal that will stick to your ribs. 15 minutes to prep - super easy! (Sorry, no picture of the final product because I didn't intend on posting this). Makes 4 servings.

No comments: