Monday, October 3, 2011

Choco & PB Cookies

Have I mentioned that I love peanut butter? Yesterday while the hubster was cleaning out the wood stove I decided to do some baking (yes, we are pioneers). These cookies have a subtle PB flava-flav and are perfectly chewy, just so long as you don't over cook them.  This recipe makes 4 dozen cookies so you can earn brownie points (or should I say cookie points) by taking them to work and sharing with colleagues.  Hope you likie as much as I likie.

I think this kid loves PB too!
Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Method
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, corn syrup, water, and vanilla. In a seperate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt then stir into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks. Bake for 10 minutes. 

Check out this girls blog! I think she might love PB and chocolate more then I do!

No comments: