Monday, September 1, 2014

BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs

I'm the first to admit that I'm a lazy cook and like recipes that have very few ingredients and steps. When I make ribs I usually toss them in the crock pot for the day and don't worry about them. Yesterday I decided to make ribs the 'real' way, planned ahead and followed a recipe to a T (excepted I halved it), which never happens. I dry rubbed them, roasted them for a few hours then tossed them on the BBQ to finish them off. They were DELISH! I don't usually enjoy meat with bones (that's what she said) but these ribs might have changed my mind. I served them with roasted potatoes and homegrown zucchini. The homemade BBQ sauce is amaze-balls. Here is the link of the recipe of followed. I'm not going to retype it out there since there are multiple steps and...well...I'm lazy.

No comments: