Sunday, July 1, 2012

All Around the World


For me, one of the most exciting things about having a blog is seeing where all my readers are from. It blows my mind to think that someone in Mexico could be standing in their kitchen follow a recipe that I created.  The stats pages on my Blogger site gives a breakdown of what countries my readers are from and  how many people are reading my blog in a given day, week or month. June 2012 has been my highest month yet; over 1,100 views!  Thank you everyone for reading. And to all of my Canadian readers

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

 I thought you might be interested in seeing a breakdown of where my readers are from.  This list is in order from largest to smallest following. Pretty neat!

Canada
United States
United Kingdom
Austria
Russia
Germany
Philippines
Australia
Mexico
Brazil


Happy Birthday Canada!


No comments: