Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Leaves

This year more then another other year, I am so excited for Fall.  I am a cold blooded creature so I adore the sunshine, heat and everything else that goes along with summer (minus bikini's...). As I get older I seem to appreciate all of the beautiful seasons Ontario has to offer. Mind you I'd love it if Winter and Spring could each be a maximum of a month long.  Those seasons get a little old after the four week mark.  Fall however is a season that I don't think I could get sick of.  Apple picking, Winter Wheat candles, pumpkin carving, the stunning colours, turkey eating, hikes through the woods with leaves crunching under my feet, sweat shirts, and scarves.  I love me a good scarf. So, while I'm sad to see summer go, I am excited for Fall to arrive.  Hello, Fall.  I've missed you.
Happy leaves borrowed from here


Oh and since we are on the topic of scarves (not really, I know).  I thought I'd share a cool Pinterest idea I'm using to house my 26 scarves -- yes, I realize I have a problem. All you need is a hanger (or two in my case) and shower rings from the dollar store. Blam-O!


No comments: