Monday, December 12, 2011

Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Crisps

I'm not one to shop at Metro.  I find the prices at 24 hour grocery stores to be outrageous but I only need two items so I ran in. On my way to the checkout I grabbed a box of crackers from one of those store front displays (I'm a sucker like that...that's what she said). They are fabulous! I think you might be able to purchase them at Food Basics as well (I will look next time I'm there and let you know).   They are Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Crisps and are Iresistibles brand (ain't that the truth!).  According to the box they are "Artian biscuits (ummm, whatever that means) made from the finest grains and seeds.  Excellent with cheese, dips or on their own." I agree!  They would be AMAZING with brie cheese.  A quick and easily transportable appetizer to bring to a holiday party.  I think the box ran me about $4.00.  Worth every penny.... they are gone already....opps....




 

No comments: