Saturday, December 10, 2011

3rd Annual Cookie Exchange

Last night was our 3rd annual cookie exchange with some lovely friends. This is my 2nd cookie exchange that I've been sick for. ugh!  Last year I had to make 6 dozen cookies while nursing the worst hangover of life and this year I'm working through a brutal cold.  I cannot even begin to tell you how brutal it was baking cookies last year when I couldn't even stomach water. This year was a much more enjoyable experience. I decided to make the same cookies and last year and ended up making 4 batches (about 90 cookies) of Chewy Ginger Cookies.  The other ladies made Pecan Puff Cookies, Peanut Butter Balls, Chocolate Almond Bark, Sugar Cookies and Rolled Chocolate Short Bread. A great variety.  I will eventually get the recipes for all of the treats. I've 'sampled' all of them and they are all Y.U.M.M.Y. and look pretty cute too!




1 comment:

Jinny McCreary said...

Jill brought me a selection of her Christmas Exchange Cookies. They are magnificent and just as good frozen. I put some in the freezer and have enjoyed them frozen when I have a sweet attack!!

Love you,
Mom