Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crock Pot Ribs

These are seriously the easiest ribs ever!  I whipped them together while my bread was in the toaster yesterday morning.  No joke, I was done before my toast "popped". 

Ingredients
Fresh pork ribs (not frozen)
1 cup your favourite BBQ sauce
*I didn't have BBQ sauce so I whipped together a homemade one ( I didn't actually measure out anything so it literally took two minutes to do)
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 brown sugar
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
salt and pepper to taste

Method
Throw everything in a crock pot before you leave for work.  You might have to cut the rack in half.  Make sure ribs are coated in sauce. Cook for 8 hours on low.  Once the 8 hours is up it will automatically turn to the 'warming' setting until you get home.  Crock pots are amazing! 

No comments: