Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Passenger Goodie Bags

I don't mean to rub it in but in less then a week my daughter and I are joining a dear friend and her daughter on a trip to Florida. We are leaving the husbands home and are going to have some quality girl time in the sun. I am really looking forward to a change of pace and scenery. This will be Peanuts first flight and her little friends second time flying. I'm not overly concerned since Peanut tends to be super intrigued and quiet in new situations, however there is a chance that a meltdown or two will happen in the open skies. My girlfriend came up with a fantastic idea of putting together some Passenger goodie bags for the people sitting directly around us (Thank you Pinterest!). Since I hate packing I decided to avoid it as long as possible and put together 24 goodies bags for our voyage, 12 for each way. We are hoping our flight will be filled with numerous retired grandparents heading south who will hopefully be missing their grandchildren and want to lend a helping hand. ha! We will see. In the mean time, I should probably focus my energy on figuring out what to pack for Peanut and less on packing treats for complete strangers....


 
 

 
 
 

 


1 comment:

The Palmers said...

Great job. We are going to win the passengers over!