Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some R & R

This past week I was in Ottawa with my husband.  He was sent there on business and we thought since I was off I might as well go with him.  It was perfect!  I was able to unwind and do my own thing during the days and we spent a few evenings reconnecting with old friends. While I don't have any recipes for you, I do have a confession.  One night I ate a beaver tail for dinner.  This was my first experience with a beaver tail and it certainly won't be my last.  For those of you who don't know, it is similar to a funnel cake in flavour just solid and pliable.  Deep fried dough with whatever topping your heart desired. I had it with chocolate spread and Reese's Pieces and rolled it up like a burrito and ate it. F YA! DELISH!


 I wish I smiled a little bigger in this picture...

No comments: