Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mason Jars

A while ago I posted about organization here. I'm definitely not the most organized person but I have come up with yet another system that seems to work for me.  Enter; mason jars. My brother and sister-in-law were looking to get rid of a whole bunch of these guys and I decided to take them off their hands.  I have a ton of different baking ingredients on hand and the clutter and mismatched containers were driving me bonkers.  Thanks to my label maker (have I mentioned I LOVE my label maker!?) and an assortment of different sized mason jars my baking shelf is much more efficient.  My plan is to go to bulk barn to refill my missing ingredients so I don't have the packaging to contend with and I only purchase enough to fill the jar again. Check it. Booya!
Phone photo -- damn, I need an iphone!

No comments: