Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hot Chocolate & Bailey's

It's hard to believe that Christmas has arrived.  I just ended school on Friday and I am so thrilled to have two weeks to regroup. The last day of school leading into the winter break is one of my favs.  The students are all so excited and there is such a strong sense of holiday spirit in the school. It also makes it socially acceptable to eat cake for breakfast and timbits for lunch which, for the record I did. On the last day of school I always like to give my work buddies a little treat so this is what I came up with.
  • Disposable coffee cup with lid (Dollar store)
  • Flavoured hot chocolate (Costco)
  • Mini bottle of Bailey's
  • Cellophane bags (Michael's)
  • I wish I included red spoons --- shoot!

 
 
*I scored the template for these cute naughty or nice gift tags here)

No comments: