Monday, November 19, 2012

The Classic Caesar

It's inevitable that when I hear someone ordering a Caesar or see someone sipping on one I MUST have one myself. For as long as I can remember I've always loved them.  My Father used to make virgin Caesars for me when I was little on special occasions like Christmas eve, Thanksgiving dinner or any large family get togethers. I've had Caesars at pretty much every restaurant I've been to -- some better than others.  My mouth is watering just writing about it.  I can't believe I've been writing this blog for over two years and haven't posted a recipe for a Caesar yet.  wtf. Without further ado...

Yield: 1 beverage

1 lemon wedge (use to wet the lip of the cup so rimmer sticks. Squeeze remaining amount into cup)
Caesar rimmer
4 drops Tabasco
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
2 ice cubes
1 once vodka (optional)
fill with clamato juice
top with salt and pepper
garnish with spicy pickled bean, Olive and celery

Excuse me while I go make myself a caesar...

No comments: