Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Timothy S. Johnston


I'm a pretty lucky lady when it comes to my circle of friends and family.  Not only are they amazingly supportive but they are beautiful inside and out, kind, generous and oh so talented.  I have teacher friends, friends who can sing, chef friends, super duper crafty friends, and I also have a friend who writes novels.  I don't mean a friend who wishes they wrote novels, I'm talking an actual author who has written for 25+ years and as of this year has a book deal. BOOYA!  I pretty much consider myself partially famous just for knowing him :)  Please, please, please take a minute to visit his website and take a poke around (that's what she said).  He even has a Facebook page that is worth liking. Do it. I would appreciate it and I know he would too. His book "The Furnace" is available for pre order.  You know those times in life that you totally regret a decision you made? Ya, you'll totally regret not ordering this. Just sayin'.....


Concept art by N. Housden.

No comments: