Monday, October 21, 2013

The End....for now

10 posts later I am finally done writing about our infertility journey.  I was originally going to write one post with the short 'Coles Notes' version of our story but once I started writing a few weeks ago it felt natural and comfortable to write in more detail. We realize that there is a very strong possibility that we will have to go through this process again in the future, but we are so much more prepared for it.  We are grateful for all of the support we've received from our doctors, friends, and families.

My mission for posting about this crazy journey was to spread awareness and to help at least one person experiencing infertility ---based on some amazing conversations I've had with many people since, I can happily say 'mission accomplished'. BOOYA!

I am looking forward to writing about a variety of different topics again but will certainly check in every now and then about pregnancy and baby topics. 

See you on the flip-side kids.


...for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, you are such a champ. I love you so much, and you make me so proud. Xoxo

Unknown said...

I love you. There really isn't anything else I can say to let you know just how amazed I am by you. I loved reading you story even though I knew most of it already. Hearing it in your own words on paper is really powerful. I will never forget the day I found out you were pregnant. I cried like a baby because I knew just how much you had been through, but after reading all of this I realize that I only knew a small fraction of what you were really going through. I just love you, Eric and that little baby so incredibly much. xoxo