Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CPR

Ever since my daughter's choking incident that I wrote about here, I've wanted to get my CPR recertification. The last time I participated in a CPR course was about 10 years ago and lets be honest here - I can't even remember what I had for dinner two nights ago.  It was definitely time to do a refresher course. To my surprise many of my friends were also interested in taking a course as well. My amazingly talented paramedic friend who also happens to teach First Aid and CPR agreed to spend her Friday night with 12 of us. In 6.5 hours we learned SO MUCH! If you are toying with the idea of getting it done, DO IT! It's worth the money and the skills you learn can save a life. This fantastic video was shown during the course and I found it very helpful so I'm passing it a long to you. You're welcome ;)

No comments: