Sunday, April 26, 2015

Can't Live Without You - 6th Edition

My daughters first birthday was a few weeks ago (party details to come!) so it's about time for another edition to CLWY.  It's crazy how much our little lady has grown in the last few months. She isn't a baby anymore -- she has so much personality!!!  Here is the list of our most recent CLWY items.

1. Sock Ons - We've been using these for months and months so they probably should have made the list sooner.  These things seem so pointless and hokey but they totally work! Baby socks are a nightmare - they fall off all the time and babies love to yank them off. They are only $6.00 a pair and totally worth it!


2. Kushi Wipeable Bib - Self explanatory!

3. Vtech Walker - we use this a ton and it's nice that Peanut has a bit of freedom from holding my hands to walk around on her own.

4. Mum-Mums - I totally didn't think I'd buy anything like these however I use them as "car treats". They are the only food I feel comfortable letting Peanut eat in the car since they dissolve super quick and she seems to love them. They also buy us some time when she's starting to get a bit cranky when we are out running errands.

5. Soft coffee table - We purchased a wipeable large storage ottoman and it as been amazing. We can open it up and toss all of peanuts toys in it at the end of the day and our living room is instantly tidy. I also like the fact that it's entirely baby safe. No smashing faces off of hard corners.

6. Mini plastic cutting boards and small paring knives - we cube so much food so its been amazing to have a stock pile of both of these items on hand so I'm not constantly having to wash them.

That is all! I'm going to ease up on the CLWY posts to every 6 months since items are now getting more than just a few months worth of use. Alright, off to work on a few more posts since I've been slacking huge lately. Peace out.

No comments: