Sunday, February 23, 2014

So many decisions...

Holy shit. Why didn't anyone warn me about the abundance of decisions one has to make while pregnant? I've been warned a million times that I'll be nauseous, tired, bitchy and bloated but never once did someone tell me "oh yeah by the way, every decision you make will feel like a life or death decision." I swear, choosing a stroller was way more work then choosing my Mazda 3. I've entered what I believe to be the 'crazy lady nesting stage'.  I've made lists, rearranged furniture, I've started packing our hospital bags and have now done 5 loads of baby laundry.  A name has yet to be chosen but for some reason today I feel like finding the right baby bath products is WAY more important than naming our child. WTF?! Don't ask -- there is no logic.


Everyone is different, but for me there are a few must have criteria for our baby products;
1) They must be available without having to special order them.  I want to be able to run out and pick the products up at the drop of a hat.
2)  Completely paraben free
3) Completely sulphate free
4) All-natural
5) Not ridiculously expensive
6) Good at their job!

I've researched many different products however I would love to hear from YOU. I've never used these products before.  Any suggestions? Aleva Naturals Baby Products are currently at the top of my list.  I want to avoid homemade products because I don't want too much on my plate with a new wee one and having to make this stuff. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 comment:

Me said...

We started with the aleva products as well... We had to switch as it was giving owe huge rash, red welts on his back.........