Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Triple F.

Welcome Fellow Foodie Friends (say that 10 times fast – or not). This blog is not an attempt to strengthen my pathetic writing abilities, but rather a chance for me to share with you some exciting, relatively easy recipes that I have created, altered or borrowed. As a teacher I have the luxury of having the beautiful summer months off to relax, regroup and overeat. I will be posting the good, the bad and the ugly as I take a stab at new recipes, while occasionally throwing in a few of my favs along the way. Enjoy! Cook, eat and be merry.

4 comments:

Jinny McCreary said...

How terrific are you Jill? This is great and I will certainly use the recipes. They look wonderful.
Keep up the good work and I love you very much.

Your mother - Jinny

Jinny McCreary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jill-
Wow - what an accomplishment - setting up a blog. I'm def. going to try some of your recipes.
Now I'll have 3 blogs that I check regularly - Miranda's Ahimsa Yoga, Karin's eyes peeled always and now yours.
I really like the looks of the banana bread recipe -
Thanks for sharing - will look forward to more!
Love Nina

Anonymous said...

I was just visiting my daughter's house and had her bran muffins and vodka pasta. They were both extremely delicious. I am having company come to visit this week and I will be making the banana cake. My daughter is truly a "domestic goddess".

I love you Jill,
Mom