Monday, September 2, 2013

Let the games begin

Tonight is the last night of summer. WTF?! How did that happen? I had an exciting summer to say the least.  We traveled, visited with far away friends, spent time with family, ate a ton of yummy food, I rested, regrouped, and am ready sort of ready to head back to work tomorrow. Ok, maybe I could use one more week since I was battling some health crap for the last bit but I'll stop complaining before a non teacher reader writes a nasty comment on here. 

Today was spent getting organized; laundry, dishes, mopping, and tidying.  Tonight we took the pooch to the beach for a swim and ended the day with pizza. A productive yet relaxing day. To all of my teacher, EA and ECE friends heading back to work tomorrow  GOOD LUCK!  This year is going to be awesome! Thank you summer '13, you've been good to me.


No comments: