Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cleaner Update

Remember back in the day when I made my own floor cleaner? I was really happy with it at first, however I noticed that the longer it sat, the more chunky it became, sort of like my ass. My all-purpose cleaner seems to have the same problem. Even after re-boiling it the baking soda dissolves for a few days but eventually becomes clumpy again.  This bothers me, admittedly more then it should so I decided to give up the homemade floor cleaner cold turkey.  I'm bad ass like that. Today I hit up Target and purchased a few new products. I'm determined to keep my cleaning stash to a minimum so I only purchased Mrs. Meyer's Counter Spray ($4.99) and all-purpose cleaner ($8.99) because I think they'll be able to do bathrooms, kitchen, and floors.  I will let you know how they compare. I'm still very happy with my homemade end dust recipe and will continue to use that.





No comments: